This week there are 5 more common mistakes that stress me out :)
1. Centering the subject in all your images
2. Cutting things off at the edge of the frame
3. Think that having a great camera is enough
4. Taking attention away from the subject
5. Not looking what is behind your subject
Visit 50mmframework.com and become a Member. It's free and you get access to all the downloads and mini-courses, including videos of how I process my RAW images.
You can join the Facebook Group and ask as many questions as you like.
Leave a voice message for Andy at SpeakPipe.com/pqa
I've been in your situation and it sucks when you don't know what to do. So ask me as many questions as you like and I'll give you the answers you need.